Solid Overlay Australian Hardwood Flooring
Overlay Wide Board is designed for direct fixing to plywood and particle board, to be secretly fixed with adhesives and mechanical fixings.
Why it differs to standard profile wide board flooring
1)Wide Board Overlay has been specifically straightened and is manufactured to shorter lengths to provide a straighter bow and less spring.
2) Wide Board Overlay with its more precise manufacturing processes provides a product that is less prone to cupping and movement at manufacture.
3) Wide Board overlay has the tongue and groove machined off centre to provide the same wear thickness as standard profile wide boards.
4) Wide Board Overlay milled to secret nail profile.
Advantages of Wideborad Overlay
1) Height, only 14mm thickness and is able to be glue directly to concrete or existing floor.
2) Less acclimation required.
3) No top nailing required
4) Future sanding possible due to wear layer.
Overlay Flooring is available in sizes from 83-180 wide & 14mm thick in varying timber species Blackbutt, Blue Gum, Spotted Gum and Grey Ironbark.
Also available in Roasted Hardwood and Recycle Flooring
Varying grades are available in certain species, Select grade Grey Ironbark & Blue Gum only, Rustic Grade Blackbutt, Standard Grade Blackbutt, Blue Gum & Spotted Gum.
Call Nash Timbers to discuss availability and installation requirements.
HURFORD HARDWOODS BROCHURES
SOLID OVERLAY CHECKLIST- 14mm & 10mm
HURFORDS HARDWOODS INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL OVERLAY FLOORING